Heater Repair & Service
Call and Schedule an Appointment Today!
It’s crucial that you have a dependable heat source when the temperatures start to drop. Econo Air’s goal is to make sure you and your family are worry-free when it gets cold outside. System maintenance, seasonal check-ups, and minor part installations are just a few of the services that we offer. After a quick diagnostic, we will determine what the next step is so that we can have you and your family living in a warm, comfortable home.
California Low NOX Emission Goals
California has pledged to reduce NOX emissions by 40% by 2030. 25% of NOX emissions come from residential heaters and furnaces. To help reduce Kern county’s emissions, Econo Air and American Standard have introduced high efficiency furnaces with up to 97% AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency, a measurement how well your furnace uses fuel). American Standard offers the highest efficiency furnances made with high quality materials that last. Contact our comfort specialist to get a quote on a low NOX high efficiency furnace.
Why Choose Econo Air?
- Our technicians are not only trained extensively in heater and furnace repair/installation, but are also experts in customer service.
- An emphasis on quality work and affordable pricing are what sets us apart from the competition.
- We understand the discomfort that a broken heating unit can cause to a family – we arrive on-site as soon as possible.
Dependable Heating Repair, Bakersfield CA
If your heating unit is exhibiting signs of stress, call us NOW before the problem worsens. Some tell-tale signs include:
- Uneven heating (too warm or too cool)
- Unusual noises
- Your system is running louder than usual
Ignoring these symptoms will usually lead to bigger and more costly problems. Call us now to schedule an appointment so we can diagnose your heating unit. We’ll repair your system and have it back to normal as quickly as possible. Your comfort is our number one priority.
Heating systems in Bakersfield require maintenance to maximize performance, maintain efficiency and ensure safety. Fall is one of the best times of the year for routine maintenance to ensure that your system is operating correctly and safely. A good tune-up includes professional cleaning, adjustment and safety checks performed on all the components of the heating system.
Heating Service and Repair on most makes and Models:
- American Standard Heating and Air Conditioning
- Goodman Air Conditioning and Heating
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Coleman Heating and Air Conditioning
- Heil Heating and Cooling Products